Your machine is designed and built for outstanding performance and unsurpassed durability. When purchasing a Vitamix, you'll enjoy:
- Easy-to-use equipment paired with extreme versatility
- The ability to chop, cream, blend, heat, grind, churn, and more, with one machine
- Quick and easy self-cleaning with a drop of dish soap and warm water; just run on High for 30 seconds
- 7-year full warranty
- Ongoing recipe ideas and community support
Special offer for current owners: Trade in your current Vitamix toward an upgrade! Learn more
In the Box:
Live Fresh Recipes includes hundreds of raw, vegan, and vegetarian recipes and an easy-to-follow getting started section.
Let's Get Started! DVD, hosted by Raw Food Author Ani Phyo, shows you how to use your Vitamix TurboBlend VS to prepare healthy and tasty Vitamix meals.
The Tamper is included to help you process thick mixtures like peanut butter and frozen desserts. It fits securely into the 64-ounce container with a special collar and tapered design to prevent it from hitting the blades.
100% hemp Filtration Bag for preparation of high-quality nut milk, juicing, and sprouting.
- 20.5 in tall (with 64-ounce container in place)
- 8.75 in deep
- 7.25 in wide
- 10 lb 9-ounce
- cord length: 6 ft
Vitamix Blender Base:
- 2-peak HP motor
- 120 volt, 60 Hz 11.5 amps (North America)
- Radial cooling fan and thermal protection system
Vitamix 64-ounce Container:
- Height: 13.4 in
- 64-ounce rated capacity
- BPA-free Eastman Tritan® copolyester
- Blades: Laser-cut, stainless-steel hammermill and cutting blades measuring 3-in diameter to ensure a consistent blend every time
- Spill-proof vented lid with plug for safely adding ingredients while machine is running
- Tamper with collar to prevent tool from hitting the blades
Vegan Pasta Recipe - Angel Hair Pasta and Almond Crème Sauce
This sauce is great with green apples. Thin it out with more orange juice and it makes a wonderful salad dressing.
- 3 zucchini, spiralized
- 1 cup (240 g) almond butter
- 1 orange, peeled, halved, seeded
- 2 tablespoons (30 ml) nama shoyu
- 1 tablespoon raw agave
- 1-inch x 1-inch (2.5 cm x 2.5 cm) fresh ginger, peeled
- Spiral slice 3 zucchini and put in a bowl. Set aside. This is your angel hair pasta.
- Place all ingredients into the Vitamix container in the order listed and secure lid.
- Select Variable 1.
- Turn machine on and slowly increase speed to Variable 10, then to High.
- Blend for 45 seconds or until desired consistency is reached.
The Vitamix Advantage:
Vitamix warrants to the owner that if this Machine (a “Machine” consists of a motor blender base and any containers purchased together) fails within 7 years from the date of purchase due to a defect in material or workmanship or as a result of normal wear and tear from ordinary household use, Vitamix will, within 30 days of receipt of the returned product, repair the failed Machine or component part of the Machine free of charge.
If, in Vitamix’s sole discretion, the failed Machine or component part of the Machine cannot be repaired, Vitamix will elect to either (A) replace the Machine free of charge or (B) refund the full purchase price to the owner, unless Vitamix receives prior written notice of the owner’s preference. Learn More.
30 Day In-Home Trial:
We are so certain that you will see the value and benefits of using your Vitamix each day that we are happy to offer a risk-free 30 day in-home trial. If you are not completely satisfied and don’t find Vitamix to meet your expectations, just simply return it within 30 days for a full refund―we will even pay for return shipping. Vitamix stands behind its products and our commitment to your satisfaction is our top priority.
Terms and Conditions of Sale