The Live Fresh cookbook package is in a convenient 3-ring format that allows you to add new recipes.
Live Fresh is an ideal pairing with the TurboBlend VS, Vitamix 5200, and Creations GC. It is not recommended for use with the TurboBlend Two Speed or with machines that contain pre-programmed settings, such as the Professional Series 500 and 750.
In the Box:
As part of your cookbook package, you’ll receive Let's Get Started, a tutorial DVD illustrating basic recipes and helpful food preparation tips.
Cookbook Package Includes:
- 36-minute DVD cooking class tutorial
- Getting Started section
- Owner’s Manual
Vegan Sweet Cashew Cream
- 1/4 cup (32 g) pitted dates, packed, or agave syrup
- 1 cup (112 g) raw cashews, soaked for 2–4 hours, rinsed, and drained
- 1/2 cup (120 ml) purified water
- Place all ingredients into the Vitamix container in the order listed and secure lid.
- Select Variable 1.
- Turn machine on and slowly increase speed to Variable 10, then to High.
- Blend for 45 seconds or until desired consistency is reached.
- Chill for at least 1 hour before using. Stored in a sealed glass jar in the refrigerator, Sweet Cashew Cream will keep for up to 1 week.
Note: You can pour this over breakfast cereals, fresh berries, and fruit.
Vitamix stands behind its products and our commitment to your satisfaction is our top priority. Cookbooks are not refundable.
Terms and Conditions of Sale