- Perfect for making homemade breads and cereals
- Blades are specifically designed to process dry grains into fresh flours
- Packaged with Whole Grains cookbook
In the Box:
The Whole Grains cookbook includes recipes for use with your 32-ounce Dry Grains container, such as fresh baked goods and whole-grain breads and cereals.
Vitamix 32-ounce Dry Grains Container:
- Height: 9.8 in
- 32-ounce rated capacity
- BPA-free Eastman Tritan® copolyester
- Blades: Laser-cut, stainless-steel dry blades, measuring 2.8-in / 7.1-cm, designed for efficient processing of dry grains into flour
- Two-part vented lid with opening
- Includes measurements
Breakfast Recipe – Apple Raisin Cracked Wheat Cereal
- 1/2 cup (100 g) whole kernel wheat
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1 1/2 cups (360 ml) water
- 1 tart apple, peeled, seeded and quartered
- 1/8 teaspoon cinnamon
- 1/2 cup (70 g) raisins
- 2 tablespoons (20 g)
- sunflower seeds (optional)
- Place whole kernel wheat into the Vitamix container and secure lid.
- Select Variable 1.
- Turn machine on and quickly increase speed to Variable 7 or 8.
- Grind to desired degree of fineness, about 10 seconds. If a finer cereal is desired grind longer.
- Slowly add cracked wheat to boiling, salted water, stirring constantly with a wire whisk.
- Cover and cook over low heat for 20 minutes. Stir frequently.
- While cracked wheat is cooking, use the standard container to chop apples.
- Secure lid and remove the lid plug.
- Select Variable 1.
- Turn machine on and slowly increase speed to Variable 3 or 4.
- While machine is running, drop apple quarters through the lid plug opening. If necessary, adjust the Variable speed (if food bounces around on top of the blades with very little chopping, the speed is set too low. If it is violently thrown to the container walls, and the resulting particles are too coarse or unevenly chopped, the speed is too fast).
- Turn the stove off and add chopped apple, cinnamon, raisins and sunflower seeds to the cooked wheat; stir.
- Cover and let stand for an additional 5 minutes.
The Vitamix Advantage:
Vita-Mix Corporation (“Vitamix”) warrants that a container (the “Container”), lid, blade assembly and/or retainer nut the (“Container Component”) that is purchased separately from a blender motor-base will be free from defects in material or workmanship and will withstand wear and tear from ordinary household use for 3 years from the date of purchase. Vitamix will, within 30 days of receipt of the returned product, repair the failed Container or Container Component free of charge. If, in Vitamix’s sole discretion, the failed Container or Container Component cannot be repaired, Vitamix will elect to either (A) replace the Container or Container Component free of charge or (B) refund the full purchase price to the owner, unless Vitamix receives prior written notice of the owner’s preference. Learn More
Terms and Conditions of Sale